|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/19/2016 09:00 pm
(2b, 5a) There are two components to this week's homework.
- What happens when a worker’s choices do not conform to the image an employer wants to convey to its customers? Consider how a company’s dress code portrays its image in the following assignment.
Review the Case Study Project 11.5 titled “Enforcing a Dress Code” on page 183 and answer each question in one or two paragraphs.
- Next, while telemarketing can be a difficult career, companies continue to utilize inbound and outbound telemarketing activities because they are effective and cost efficient. Web-driven service technologies offer ever-expanding modes of communicating with the customer. In this assignment, you will explore these activities. Refer to Chapter 12 as you complete this assignment. Write one paragraph per topic.
- Define inbound telemarketing. Give an example.
- Define outbound telemarketing. Give an example.
- Describe the Web-driven service technology that you believe has the most potential to affect the customer service process. Explain. >
Your final submission should be 2-3 pages.
For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the Tools & Resources page.