|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/20/2016 10:00 pm
For this assignment, refer to the case study information about Leonard on pages 25-27 in Chapter 1 of the Functional Assessment text.
Leonard's teacher is requesting interventions to stop Leonard's behavior. Based on the information provided in the text, answer the following questions:
- Should Leonard's behavior be considered as challenging behavior? Explain why or why not using the questions in Table 1-1 on page 8 to guide your rationale.
- Should Leonard's behavior be changed through the functional assessment and intervention model described in the text? Explain and support your response.
Your completed assignment should be 3–4 pages in length, excluding title page and reference page. You should support your answers using your unit readings and at least one additional scholarly resource. Be sure that you follow APA guidelines for style and formatting.
Other Assignment Requirements
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Format: Use current APA 6th edition style and formatting guidelines.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Length: 3–4 pages minimum, double-spaced.
- References: A sufficient number of scholarly sources.