Voice of the Customer
In the “Understanding the Voice of the Customer at LaRosa’s Pizzerias” case study found in your textbook, LaRosa’s Pizzerias implemented the Voice of the Customer process to its restaurants design to address customer needs and expectations and ultimately allowed the restaurant chain to gain significant market share.
Answer the following:
- Develop a customer satisfaction survey of eight questions. The questions must be relevant to the case study that the project team would use to solicit appropriate responses on the restaurant design concept from current and potential customers both inside and outside the restaurant’s current market area. Explain your rationale for each question selected.
- For each of these survey questions, identify a critical to quality (CTQ) performance characteristic for each of the survey questions and discuss why they are important to customer satisfaction.
- Examine the customer profile (age, lifestyle, etc.) that the restaurant is targeting based on the customer requirements that LaRosa’s has identified and considered as the design concept the restaurant has adopted.
- Must be submitted in an MS Word document.
- Must be 900 – 1,400 words (excluding title page and references page) in length, double-spaced and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Contextual (Level One) headings must be used to organize your paper and your thoughts. Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student's name
- Course name and number
- Instructor's name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least two scholarly resources, including a minimum of one from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the textbook
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.