|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/20/2016 12:00 am
Write a 700- to 1,050-word reflection on the main influences on Gestalt psychology and how they contributed to its development.
Include an example of each of the Gestalt principles of perceptual organization (a specific example not just the definition).
- At least two sources (all academic) for the text are required
- Academic source criteria: written by an expert, peer-reviewed, and includes references
- The textbook, other academic books, peer-reviewed academic journals, such as those in the University Library, and the additional readings for each course are all great academic sources
- Internet searches often lead to nonacademic information resources, such as Wikipedia.org, Ask.com, Encarta.msn.com, Infoplease.com, About.com, etc.
- Website articles, except for books and journals, are not permitted as sources for text without prior approval (if you wish to request approval for a website article post your request in your Individual forum, at least 48 hours before the due date of the assignment)
- Run your paper through WritePoint and make the necessary corrections before submission
- Cite your sources using APA formatting (see APA guides in the CWE)
- Use Microsoft Word format
- Run your paper through Plagiarism Checker with the noted corrections made before final submission
- Similarity percentage needs to be lower than 15% (see Paraphrase Practice and Plagiarism Checker User Guide in the CWE)
- Submit the Plagiarism Checker report as a separate document
- Adhere to the word count, which includes the title page and references (points will be deducted for being under or over the word count range)
- Percentage of quoted material needs to be less than 20%
- First assignment posted will be graded