|Due By (Pacific Time)||12/05/2016 05:00 am|
Prepare a Managerial Report structured as outlined below. Expected length: Up to 10 pages APA format, excluding cover page, table of content, and appendixes. DO NOT RESTATE THE CASE - EVERYONE HAS READ THE CASE. THE REPORT MUST FOCUS ON THE STRUCTURE BELOW.
What is the Rationale for Investing in a New BrewPub? Conceptual Study by the Owner of an Existing Restaurant/Tavern (Based on a running case and a business simulation package)
Read the Business Running Case: The decision making process in evaluating the rational for investing in a new BrewPub (preparation for a conceptual study by the owner of an existing restaurant/tavern)
• 3.1 Structure and present your paper in the form of a Managerial Report, with a cover page, table of contents, executive summary, main body, appendixes.
• 3.2 Based on the business simulation 'Strategies and Decision Support in Organizations' and the business running case, define and present the overall goals and objectives from the business owner point of view.
• 3.3 Formulate your preparations for a decision making based on a research of at least two areas of your study (Marketing Management, Operations Management, Innovation & Technology Management, and Financial Management, and Organizations Management).
• 3.4 For the selected areas (task 3.3) apply at least two from the discussed in this course decision support tools (from which one should be Decision Tree): SWOT Analysis, PESTEL Analysis, Decision Trees, Sensitivity Analysis, Break-Even Analysis, others.
• 3.5 Evaluate the output parameters of the performed simulation cycles and explain which cycle is offering the best business parameters for the proposed new project and why.
• 3.6 Summarize the results from the study and formulate the decision strategy that the business owner should follow if he/she decides to invest in the new project.
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews