|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/27/2016 12:00 am
I have (a research - report) assignment for my "Information technology management" course.
- The research - report ITIL topic about: Service Operation Stage. And I've been assigned to write a research - report in the following subjects:
4.5.2 Problem Management Process: ( one page )
- Purpose, Objectives, and Scope of Problem Management.
- Reactive Activities vs. Proactive Activities.
- Problem Management process flow.
4.5.3 Event Management Process: ( one page )
- Purpose, objectives, and Scope of Event Management.
- Difference between Monitoring vs. Event Management (i.e., managing event).
4.5 Request Fulfillment Process: ( one page )
- Purpose, Objectives, and Scope of Request Fulfillment.
- Request Fulfillment process flow
- Research - report instructions:
- The report should focus more on practical information about each assigned topic ( e.g. how to implement the assigned topic, or how we can implement and use the assigned topics to create value for our business ) and less on the general information about each topic (e.g. a list of benefits of the assigned topic)
- write detailed information about each topic assigned
- example of each topic assign to demonstrate how the assigned topic is actually implemented in the real world
- The report should be typed with 1.5 spaced.
I attached a picture of my assingment topics, to understand the requirments.