|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/22/2016 11:00 pm
The purpose of this speech is to develop a persuasive message that asks your audience to act on an issue that is important to you. The ability to speak persuasively will benefit you in every part of your life, from personal relations to community activities to career aspirations.
For your topic proposal answer the following questions (1 pt. for each answer):
1. What is your claim of policy (thesis)?
2. What are your main points (problem/solution)?
3. What demographics of the audience do you think will give you insight into how they might respond to your topic?
4. What is your speech targeting - attitude, belief, value or behavior?
5. What is your intended audience outcome - passive agreement or immediate action?
*All I need is to answer the 5 questions of the topic proposal.