|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/27/2016 12:00 am
Please keep each one seperate. Please put the references under each section 1 and 2. This does not have to be long. Each one about 1 page each.
1. Please respond to the following: "Competition Model"
- Justify the fundamental reasons that marketers should closely monitor the actions of rivals in order to proactively address developing issues, events, and circumstances. Provide one (1) example of such successful close monitoring to support your rationale.
- Evaluate the value afforded by Lehmann and Winer’s Level of Competition Model as an instrument for engendering the accurate identification and understanding of competition within the health care industry. Provide at least two (2) specific examples of Lehmann and Winer’s Level of Competition Model that apply within a health care organization with which you are familiar.
2. Please respond to the following: "Marketing Management Tools"
- Based on your review of the Learnscape scenario titled “Learnscape 2: Patient Engagement”, analyze the benefits afforded to health care marketers that understand the importance of establishing core values that guide health care organizations in their strategic and tactical pursuits. Determine whether you believe the relationship between core values should stay the same over time or should change over time. Provide one (1) example of such a relationship between core values to support your rationale.
- Appraise the value offered by Leonard Berry’s Success Sustainability Model as a management tool for communication drivers of excellence that will yield sustained success. Provide at least two (2) specific examples of Leonard Berry’s Success Sustainability Model that apply within a health care organization with which you are familiar.