|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/26/2016 12:00 am
Your supervisor was scheduled to present a seminar called Strategic Implementation in China, but he is now unable to fulfill this commitment and has asked you to take his place. Fortunately, he has already created a partial outline of topics for you to present. The seminar attendees will be mid-level and upper-level managers from various industries.
You will need to complete and research each topic on the outline and write 3 to 4 pages of content for your lecture. You will also create a nonlinguistic slideshow to accompany your lecture.
- 3 to 4 pages of content which addresses the following outlined topics:
- International Joint Ventures in China
- What is an IJV?
- What special considerations exist for entering into an IJV in China?
- Cultural Considerations
- Governmental/Political Considerations
- PowerPoint Presentation of 4 to 5 slides (body of presentation, no speaker notes needed)
- Each slide should feature an image, graphic, screen shot, video clip, audio clip, or any other nonlinguistic element that supports the content of your lecture. These slides will serve as a visual and/or auditory way of further engaging your audience in the content.
Your report must include a reference list. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. Please note that if you have a source in your reference section, you need to cite it in the body of the paper per APA guidelines and vice-versa.