|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/28/2016 11:00 pm
Read the attached case study and answer the 6 questions listed below. This is for a Sales course, so analysis should be tailored accordingly. Most important questions are 1 and 5, therefore be extra detailed/analytical when responding to them.
Responses to questions should be detailed and should be analytical. The responses should not be purely repeated facts from the article.
Total work should be a minimum of 4 pages.
1. PRIMARY QUESTION 1 = Analyze each exhibit carefully. What conclusions can you draw from each of the exhibits 7 through 10?
2. What is the ideal client for ENSR?
3. What is the ideal client for the CSC manager?
4. What conflicts do you see in the role of the CSC manager?
5. PRIMARY QUESTION 2 = What is the potential impact on the selling of each of the (four strategic) solutions suggested by the management team?
6. How is selling professional services at ENSR different from selling software at Siebel Systems?
If anything is not clear, let me know rather than attempting it in confusion. Thanks.