|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/29/2016 12:00 am
- peter 40 yrs old, single.
- having frequent and serious interpersonal conflict at workplace & home.
- seeked help from diffrent mental health professionals problem seem unresolved.
- someone suggested psychotherapy.
- how peter may benefit from psychoanalytic therapy
- how peter may benefit from other modalities in order to overcome some of the limitations of psychoanalytic therapy.
paragraph 1: introduction
paragraph 2: - apply psychoanalytic therapy for peter.
- describe the therapeutic process involved in
treating his condition and explain by key
- explain the stages and processes involved (initial, middle & late stages). - stages are explained below.
paragraph 3: - critique psychoanalytic approach
- explain by key limitation of
paragraph 4: - how peter may benefit other modalities.
explain goal of psychoanalytic.
- to overcome the limitation of this approach.
paragraph 5: conclusion
(para 2) psycho therapy process. initial, middle & late stages.
- identify problem
- patient is invited to lie on the couch
- explain psychoanalysis
- understand id,ego,superego and in the construction of human personality
- identify defense mechanism (repression,denial,reaction formation,projection,displacement,rationalization,sublimation,regression & introjection)
- address clients anxiety (reality anxiety,neurotic anxiety & moral anxiety)
- employ techniques for psychoanalysis
- free association
- dream analysis
- explore childhood issues (psychosexual stages) oral,anal phallic,latent & genital
don't have the provide all psycho sexual stages. a few will do.
- interpret materials derived from unconscious
- allow clients to make sense of the interpretation in relation to presenting issues
- personality reconstuction
- In every part of the essay link peter and his interpersonal issue.
- 8 refrences, Apa format with citations. (yr not earlier than 2006)
- no plagarism
- clear paragraphing
- 2000 word count
- please cover the entire psychoanalytic therapy
- don't miss out on any part of the expected criteria. thanks.
please submit by due date.
i'm running out of time due to cancellation.