|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/04/2016 12:00 am
2 discussion questions - keep 1 and 2 separate with references. Does not need to be long. 1-page each.
1. Please respond to the following: "Marketing Strategy and Planning Tools"
- Determine whether or not health care marketers need to recognize the value results from implementing marketing best practices across the multiple, varying activities that health care organizations carry out. Provide one (1) example of such recognition of value to support your rationale.
- Evaluate the value of Michael Porter’s Value Chain as a marketing strategy and planning instrument for engendering an understanding of value-producing activities within health care organizations. Provide at least two (2) specific examples of the Michael Porter’s Value Chain Model that apply within a health care organization with which you are familiar.
2. Please respond to the following: "Generic Strategies and Balanced scored Card"
- Determine whether or not you believe the process of formulating strategy in the health care industry is complex. Justify your response with at least one (1) example of a situation or scenario that supports your position.
- Assess the degree of guidance provided by Kaplan and Norton’s Balanced Scorecard as a management tool for guiding health care marketers in performing strategic management duties and responsibilities. Provide at least two (2) specific examples of the Balanced Scorecard Model that apply within a health care organization with which you are familiar.