|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/28/2016 11:59 pm
This assignment is a PowerPoint presentation.
Please note your PowerPoint presentation needs to have two separate parts.
- First, you will examine the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations (FSGO), the Sarbanes – Oxley Act (SOX), and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). In your presentation, explain the events that led to each of these regulatory measures and illustrate the impact these laws have had on business ethics. Be sure to include examples in your presentation to support your points.
- For the second part of the assignment please go to the Ashford University Library and select an article or case study that highlights how one or more of these regulatory measures have affected business ethics in an organization. In the second part of your ppt.., explain how the legislation affected the organization as well as how the legislation is intended to reform corporate abuse.
To prepare for this assignment, access and view the following tutorials: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/training-courses-for-powerpoint-2010-HA104039040.aspx and A PowerPoint Tutorial - The Essentials.
- Must be 15 to 20 slides in length (not including the title slide and references slide) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.