|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/30/2016 11:00 pm
The movie is titled, "OUTSOURCED" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425326/) OR “GUNG HO” (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091159/).
Instructions for the Assignment:
- See the whole movie;
- Check the website: http://geert-hofstede.com/national-culture.html
- Learn Hofstede’s cultural dimensions (i.e., individualism, power distance, uncertainty avoidance and masculinity. Please focus on these four dimensions only);
- Compare the scores of these four dimensions for both India (for Outsourced) or Japan (for GUNG HO) and the U.S. (you can compare the scores here: https://geert-hofstede.com/countries.html);
- Write a one-page essay (double-spaced) about the similarities and differences between India (for Outsourced) or Japan (for GUNG HO) and the U.S. on both scores and movie;
- In other words, not only you need to compare the scores but also provide examples from the movie to support the similarities or differences.