|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/03/2016 03:00 pm
ADULT COURT QUESTIONS: (Answer 2 of the following- you pick!)
1. At what point are children considered adults by society today? When do different state and local
organizations in the United States consider you an adult?
2. What are the main types of waiver to the adult court? Why is waiver such a controversial matter in
3. What is your state's stand on the death penalty for juveniles? Do you support it or oppose it? Why?
4. Explain how the courts approach the issues of risk control and crime reduction.
JUVENILE PROBATION QUESTIONS: (Answer 2 of the following- you pick!)
1. What do you feel is the most effective way to administer probation?
2. Do you believe that probation and parole should be administered together?
3. How can probation officers establish better relations with probationers?
4. Would you like to be a probation officer? Why or why not? What major problems would you face?
How would you attempt to solve them?