|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/04/2016 07:00 pm
I can't attach the sample codes because of the extension, I will email them to you.
In this assignment, continue working on the project that you started in Week1 according to the following details. You will design and implement at least 3 functions to allow customers to select products and quantities and to print the order summary (including the total price). You may use the sample code as the template.
- Create a new C++ empty project titled "CS115_IP2_JamesHernandez" in the IDE.
- Determine the functions that you need to create (you need at least 3).
- Design and implement those functions in the IDE.
- Your program should provide the following additional functionality (in addition to the functionality provided in Week1):
- Ask customers to select multiple products and quantities
- Print the order summary, including the products, the quantities, and the total price for each product
- Calculate and print the total price for the order
In this assignment, you will continue working on your application to apply object-oriented programming concepts and create a customer class. The customer class must be used in your program. The new class will replace simple variables to handle customer details. The functionality of the program will not change; however, the code should be organized differently. You also need to update the project document by adding the new class design and other potential classes. You may use the sample code
Ã¢â‚¬â€¹as the template.
- Create a new C++ empty project titled "CS115_IP3_JamesHernandez" in the IDE.
- Design the customer class.
- Include at least the customer name and address for the class.
- Create class functions to set the class variables.
- Create class functions to get the values of the class variables.
- Create additional functions as necessary.
- Complete the following in your code:
- Implement the new class
- Create an object from the new class
- Set the customer details using the class functions
- Use the class functions to access the customer details