|Due By (Pacific Time)||12/05/2016 12:00 pm|
FIN 534 Optional Assignment
Imagine that you are a financial manager researching investments for your client that align with its investment goals. Use the Internet or West Library to research any U.S. publicly traded company that you may consider as an investment opportunity for your client. (Note: Please ensure that you are able to find enough information about this company in order to complete this assignment)
The assignment covers the following topics:
· Rationale for choosing the company for which to invest
· Ratio analysis
· Stock price analysis
Some resources you might want to check for stock selection:
· Forbes - http://www.forbes.com/
· CNN Money - http://money.cnn.com/pf/money-essentials-stocks/
· The Motley Fool - http://www.fool.com/how-to-invest/thirteen-steps/index.aspx
· Seeking Alpha - http://seekingalpha.com/article/44626-the-graham-and-dodd-method-for-valuing-stocks
Write a 8-10 page paper in which you:
1. Provide a rationale for the U.S. publicly traded company that you selected, indicating the significant factors driving your decision as a financial manager.
2. Determine the profile of the investor for which this company may be a fit, relative to that potential investor’s investment strategy. Provide support for your rationale.
3. Select any five (5) financial ratios that you have learned about in the text. Analyze the past three (3) years of the company’s financial data, which you may obtain from the company’s financial statements. Determine the company’s financial health. (Note: Suggested ratios include, but are not limited to, current ratio, quick ratio, earnings per share, and price earnings ratio.)
4. Based on your financial review, determine the risk level of the company from your investor’s point of view. Indicate key strategies that you may use in order to minimize these perceived risks.
5. Provide your recommendations of this stock as an investment opportunity. Support your rationale with resources, such as peer-reviewed articles
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
PS: the company i choosed is Ebay and i will upload an example.
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews