|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/06/2016 12:00 am
1. Explain why, when cyber risk property loss exposures and standard coverage forms are considered, the distinction between tangible property and intangible property is important.
2. Identify the three methods of risk financing for cyber risk
3. Describe the actions that would typically trigger coverage under a cyber risk policy's privacy liability agreement
4. Describe the clear and conspicuous disclosure insurers must provide to policyholders as part of the make-available provision under TRIA
5. Under TRIA loss sharing provisions, what determines the insurer's deductible and what percentage of losses that exceed the insurer's deductible does the federal government pay?