|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/06/2016 01:00 pm
Pick any SIX out of the following questions. Each question is worth 5 points. Each Answer has a 300 words limit. Spelling and grammatical error are not acceptable. Concepts must be clearly defined then explained and then examples can be used for further clarification.
- How does social class impact one’s health in our society?
- Identify the three types of social mobility and distinguish the differences between them.
- What is globalization and how is it changing the job market locally and globally?
- What are the changes our education system needs in order to meet the challenges of the changing labor market?
- What is your reaction to the slogan “Black Lives Matter” is the light of your chapter on race and ethnicity.
- How does race and class play a role in growth and development of an individual in American society.
- How realistically can we bring back the manufacturing jobs. Give the pros and cons of doing so.
- What are the similarities and differences between the caste and estate form of stratifications.