|Due By (Pacific Time)||12/08/2016 12:00 am|
I will write for your personal info, and I want you to make up according to my info. answer the following three areas in 3-4 pages.
1) The Informational Interview
- What did you gain in speaking with the person you conducted your informational interview with?
- Did you acquire any new insights or specific information that changed your perspective on the career area you explored?
-Could the connection you have made lead you to any new networking opportunities in the future?
-Has speaking to this individual influenced your plans or goals?
If you participated in the Talent Gateway
Mentoring Program, how did your interactions with your mentor and the group influence
-What did you learn?
2) Research on Your Area of Interest
-What have you learned about this career area through your research on O-Net, Occupational Outlook and/or any of the other websites you explored through the Mardigian Library resources?
-What is the outlook for the field you are considering?
-What are the related career areas you could consider?
3) Journals and Interest/Values Assessments
- Have the journaling exercises and the interest assessments given you any additional insight about career paths that may be a good fit for you?
- How does this information influence your decision-making regarding your academic major and the career options you are considering?
Personal inforamtion could be used:
1- international student, want to study finance, but not sure
2-my interview was with one of my friends that she gradated recently with the Finance degree.(same my majore)
3- you can tell that after the interview I bacome confrdrnt about my major.
I want the paper to talkes positive about the interview.
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews