|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/09/2016 02:00 pm
Answer the following questions. You may use any resource but your words must be your own. Be sure to include enough detail for full credit.
1. Stefani and Sean want to start a family. After a few years of trying they decide to see a fertilization specialist. The physician decides to examine the sperm. What does a normal sperm look like? What do some abnormal sperm look like?
2. How are sperm produced? Where does it occur? What is the role of the nurse cells.
3. What are some fluids added to the ejaculate? Where do they come from? What do some of the fluids do?
4. Stefanie mentioned that her menstrual cycle is about 28 days. Describe what happens in the ovaries during follicular phase of the ovarian cycle? What happens in the luteal phase of the ovarian cycle?
5. How do the hormones from the hypothalamus, pituitary and ovaries change during each of these cycles?
6. What are the structures of the external genetalia? What role do they play in intercourse?