Write a journal entry of approximately 1,000 words that answers the following:
- State one strength of your research proposal thus far.
- What has been the biggest challenge you have encountered while developing your research proposal?
- What steps will you take to complete your research proposal?
- Your final research proposal will only include an introduction and methods section of a research report. It will not include data collection, analysis, reporting of findings, implications, or recommendations for further research. What do you predict the results may be if you were to conduct the research you are proposing? What may be the implications of these predicted results? What would be your recommendations for further research?
- How does the scientific method of inquiry apply to your own current or previous work experience?
Include a minimum of two sources, which may consist of readings from the University Library, your text, and other selections.