|Due By (Pacific Time)||12/09/2016 01:00 pm|
FLORIDA NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
RN TO BSN PROGRAM
COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING
COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING CARE PLAN
As part of this course, you are to present a community health-nursing care plan based on the findings from your windshield survey, epidemiology presentation and family assessment (attached in this assignment message)
1. Review chapter 2 Power Point presentation that you can find in the lecture tab of the blackboard or attached in this assignment message. Pay special attention to slides number 7 thru 11 (Using the nursing process for the community).
2. Based on your windshield survey observations, epidemiology presentation and/or family health assessment identify 5 community health issues/problems, formulate the diagnosis and develop a nursing plan of care.
3. Planning and prioritization phase must be include in the plan.
4. Refer to box 2-6 on page 42 of our class textbook for guidance (attached in this assignment message).
5. Submit plan of care in a Power Point presentation format
6 Thee scholarly evidence-based references are required to sustain your planning and interventions (class textbook does not count)
Total points: 50
Community nursing health care plans are not similar to the care plans that we are accustomed to develop in hospital setting, planning and interventions take a different approach.
In the files attached you will find the:
“ windshield survey observations, epidemiology presentation and family health assessment “ ,
“ chapter 2 Power Point presentation ( Pay special attention to slides number 7 thru 11 (Using the nursing process for the community)” ,
“ box 2-6 on page 42 of our class textbook for guidance “.
Please, follow every point of the assignment, do not miss any point, no simple and short answers, I need an A +. Follow the instructions of the “ chapter 2 Power Point “ , “ box 2-6 on page 42 “ , and from 1 to 6 of the assignment instructions attached .
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews