|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/11/2016 09:00 am
Students will read the attached article to better understand Enterprise Risk Management.
Instructions:The students paper length will be no more than 4 single-sided pages and not less that 3 single-sided pages, double spaced, 12 font.
Overview: Enterprise Risk Management is a process where organizations will review risk or risk silos to better understand how risk impacts the organization, but more importantly the affects of a risk siloÂ and its impacts onÂ another risk silo and those residual impacts. Many organization will create scenarios to understand possible implication for example, " a drop in sales affects on finance and maintaining workforce levels. Each risk siloÂ in itself have impacts and requires management,Â ERM would investigate other outcomes as they interact and may presentÂ changing dynamics.
Paper Content: After the student review of the article students will incorporate the following into their written assignment.
- AnÂ indepthÂ description of Enterprise Risk Management (students may use additional sources and research).
- The importance of program sustainability.
- Explain the purpose of taking risk out ofÂ siloedÂ functions.
- What is the purpose and value of Risk Registers
- Explain why organization have included into the risk management portfolio non-financial activities to in responsible and ethical corporate practices and external social and environmental activities.
- Student closing statement, are the resources committed to ERM practices a benefit to an organization, why or why not