|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/07/2016 11:28 am
Choose 3 of the following 5 questions and write out your answers. Please cite your sources in-text, use at least 3 sources per question, and include a reference list in APA format at the end of the paper.
You only need to do 3 questions, the expectation is about a page (double-spaced, 12 pt. font) for each question. (Note that doing all 5 will not get you extra credit. I'll only read the first 3.) Be sure to answer all parts of the question.
1. Discuss how you would go from idea to opportunity recognition for a social enterprise. What is the process? Is the process the same as for a completely commercial enterprise. (use more sources that just your textbook).
2. How do we measure the value of a social enterprise (4 ways)?
3. Why is social entrepreneurship not for everyone? (again use more sources than just the textbook)
4. What is the difference between a quantitative design and a qualitative design for an evaluation? Why would you choose one rather than the other? What is a mixed method design and is it better or worse than a quantitative or qualitative design?
5. Discuss TOM's 1 for 1 business model. Do you think that TOMs product line and business model is sustainable (i.e. can they be successful in the future doing business with these products in this way)? What are your criteria for determining their success or failure? Please support your answers with references from TOMs website and at least 2 other sources.