|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/16/2016 12:00 am
To complete this Application Assignment, write a 2- to 3-page paper that summarizes and compares the roles and function of one governmental and one nongovernmental organization (NGO) public or global health organization for a specific health issue. Be sure that your summary includes information about the following:
1. Where are the organizations' headquarters located?
2. What is the mission or purpose of these organizations?
3. What populations do they serve? And what do they do?
4. How are the organizations funded? Are they part of a larger public health infrastructure?
5. Do these organizations mention collaboration with any other agencies or organizations?
6. Are there any major public health issues these organizations are currently focusing on?
7. What might be some ethical issues that are related to the mission of these organizations? (If the organizations have a code of conduct or ethics statement, provide a brief summary in your description.)
8. Summarize what you learned in researching these organizations: What were the most interesting things you learned in this application? How are the organizations you selected similar or different?