|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/18/2016 03:00 pm
Final Exam Essay Questions (Outcomes):
- Distinguish symptoms of alcohol-related substance use disorders and summarize the economic, personal, and societal cost of alcoholism in the United States.
- Differentiate and evaluate the various models explaining alcohol dependence.
- Analyze biological, psychological, sociological, familial and spiritual manifestations of alcohol dependency.
- Examine various evaluation instruments and their application to intervention, referral, placement, treatment approaches/techniques and after-care.
- Evaluate how issues related to alcohol dependence apply to specific special populations (e.g. women, adolescents, college students, elderly, workplace, military, etc.)
You will need to provide a minimum of two (2) references for each question, which is a total of ten (10) references.
Times New Roman 12-point font
(1) page for each question
DUE BY SUNDAY 12/18 BY 3 PM EST