|Due By (Pacific Time)||12/18/2016 12:00 pm|
double-spaced, 12-point font. The final product will be between 5-6 pages in length excluding the title page and the reference page. A
Review “How to Analyze a Case Study” under Week 4 Content.
Create a Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document that is double-spaced, 12-point font. The final product will be between 5-6 pages in length excluding the title page and the reference page.
Review the grading rubric for the assignment.
Follow this format:
· Title page with title, your name, the course, the instructor’s name;
· Introduction paragraph in which the decision process is described and its significance in business. The introductory paragraph is the first paragraph of the paper but is typically written after writing the body of the paper (Questions students responded to above). View this website to learn how to write an introductory paragraph:
· Body Paragraphs
· Summary paragraph. A summary paragraph restates the main idea(s) of the essay. Make sure to leave a reader with a sense that the essay is complete. The summary paragraph is the last paragraph of a paper.
: In writing a case study, the writing is in the third person. What this means is that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link:
In writing this assignment, students are asked to support the reasoning using in-text citations and a reference list. A reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa. View the sample APA paper under Week 1 content.
In writing this assignment, students are expected to paraphrase and not use direct quotes. Learn to paraphrase by reviewing this link:
Read critically and analyze the scenario provided under Week 8 Content.
Write down or highlight key facts from the scenario. Consider making an outline to capture key points in the paper.
In your paper, respond to the following elements:
· Identify and discuss consequences to stakeholders and the business concern that will be impacted by implementing the decision;
· Develop a plan for implementation that addresses the change.
· Use a model of change as part of the Implementation Plan
Using the grading rubric as a comparison, read through the paper to ensure all required elements are presented.
Proofread the paper for spelling and grammatical issues, and third person writing.
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews