|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/17/2016 12:00 am
This assignment reinforces information in your textbook and concepts presented in this unit. Your responses should be thorough, well-conceived college-level responses that are grammatically correct. When you answer these questions, you must support your responses. You must justify your responses with facts and details from the readings, with your opinions and with your conclusions and interpretations.
- You will be graded on the accuracy and thoroughness of your responses. Please write in complete sentences unless otherwise directed.
- You should work on this assignment as you go through the chapter(s). You must complete this assignment by the unit due date.
- What distinguishes hospice care from standard care of dying?
- Explain the Medicare hospice benefit: what is required of providers and patients?
- What are the three models of ADS and what are the key differences among them?
- What factors are influencing the growing demand for ADS services?
- Define the “continuum of housing.” How has this definition changed?
- Explain the relationship between aging and chronic diseases and disabilities.
- Identify the six elements in the chronic care model.
- Describe four management techniques that can be used to facilitate integration at each of the following levels: provider organization, payer, state government.
- What benefits can be expected from case management? For the client? For the provider?