|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/19/2016 12:00 am
- Read Deuteronomy 31-34 from the NRSV Bible (opens in new window) to prepare for this week's discussions and assignments.
- Read Act 3, Scene 2 from the Drama of Scripture to prepare for this week's discussions and assignments.
- Read Not Quite the Promised Land (opens in new window).
Listen to Charles Ives: Psalm 90 (opens in a new window), for choir and organ, sung by the BBC Singers. While listening, read along with the choir in Psalm 90, King James Version (opens in a new window).
Also, review this week’s assigned readings, and think back on your own experience and past perspective
- How does listening to “Charles Ives: Psalm 90” cause you to reflect upon Psalm 90:17, “establish thou the work of our hands”?
- Thinking back on the course, on Exodus and Deuteronomy, and on Moses’ prayer in Psalm 90, what does it mean for God to establish the work of our hands?
- What does this mean for you individually, and for the wider Christian church?
This is approxiamately 250 words