|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/31/2016 09:00 pm
I WILL SEND ALL THE RESOURCES AND DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT. I ALSO HAVE THE THESIS STATEMENT AND ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY COMPLETED:
In this assignment (4 PAGES), you will refine that thesis and essay even further and develop your argument. You are required to incorporate your instructorâ€™s feedback in your Final Paper and to take peer feedback into consideration.
In your paper,
- Create a detailed introduction that contains a thesis that offers a debatable claim based on one of the prompts on the list.
- Apply critical thought by analyzing the primary source you selected from the approved List of Literary Works. Avoid summary and personal reflection.
- Develop body paragraphs that contain clear topic sentences and examples that support the argument.
- Write a conclusion that reaffirms the thesis statement and includes a summary of the key ideas in essay.
- Apply your knowledge of literary elements and other concepts in your response to the prompt. Reference the list of literary elements found in Week Two of the course and discussion forums.
- Incorporate research from the primary and secondary sources.