|Due By (Pacific Time)
||08/13/2017 12:00 am
In a 3â€“4 page paper (not counting reference and abstract pages) analyze and evaluate the roles of the emergency management leadership team in a crisis situation. Please identify a crisis situation either online or from your textbook to use as a reference for this Assignment.
Your paper should:
- Identify at least 5 roles of the top executive emergency managers within the leadership team
- Show how each of these 5 roles is represented within the scenario you chose
- Analyze how each of these roles acted within the scenario
- Determine if the actions of each member of the leadership team acted correctly and explain why, or why not
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Include a cover page and references page in 10â€“12 point font (Arial, Courier, and Times New Roman are acceptable)
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, )
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- Appropriate citation style should be followed.
You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English
- Use examples to support your discussion
- Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format
THE TEACHER IS VERY PARTICULAR!!!!! avoid error please
this a quote from a recent paper please avoid these errors
"Thank you for the timely submission of your paper and the ideas you shared. Note that you would not state â€˜this paper will do xxxâ€. You need to have a clear focus as the last sentence of the introduction. The focus is an argument in statement form and in your own words that you would support and develop throughout the paper. Without a clear focus, the paper will lack direction. Author information cannot stand alone. You cannot start/end a paragraph with research. Your own ideas must be foremost. Watch for errors, as well."