|Due By (Pacific Time)||08/19/2017 12:00 am|
Jane is a primary school teacher teaching primary 5 students. she is finding it a challenge to manage the class. they do not participate in class discussion, they keep quiet and just stare at her when she ask questions and most of the students do not complete the assignments and homework. she wants to change their behaviour and get them to be more participative in class and complete their assignments and homework.
evaluate: the scenario using operant conditioning and propose possible interventions. determine the suitability of operant conditioning as an approach to behavioural change in this scenario.
in your essay, include the following:
Operant conditioning(all this must be included in operant conditioning para 3)
1. primary and secondary reinforcers[reinforces]
2. positive and negative reinforcers[types of reinforces]
3. positive and negative punishment[punishment & types of punishment]
4. problems with punishment
5. strategies for effectiveness in coping punishment.
6. strategies for lasting effect of operant conditioning (shaping,extinction & generalisation)
marks would be based on
1. the intro (background info & clear thesis statement that is well supported by an intro
2. evaluation of scenario (description of classroom behaviour, based on the age group and sound research)
3. evaluation of scenario (evaluation of strategies done through applying operant conditioning theory suggestions are a result of evaluation and relate closely to theory.
4. evaluation operant conditioning theory (how operant conditioning will support the suggestion and justify the use of the theory.
5. evaluation of the operant conditioning theory (strengths and weakness of the operant theory are evaluated against the objective in the scenario. arguments include perspectives from other developmental theory. the discussion has stated final summation of paper.
6. conclusion(good conclusion stand and final thoughts on topic based on analysis. identification of limitation and shortcomings are highlighted.
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews