|Due By (Pacific Time)
||08/17/2017 12:00 am
NB: ONLY THE PART IN RED NEEDS TO BE DONE
The Country I am doing is China: All information is supposed to be based on China.
A new buzz word, BRICS, is being used these days in international business circles. BRICS is a group of five developing countries with the fastest growing economies in the world – Brazil, Russia, India and China, and South Africa. Your team’s task will be to examine the international business environment of one of these countries and address the following broad questions in your research paper.
1. What are the most current economic indicators for China that clearly demonstrate that whether or not this country is on a consistent growth path and that this will play an important role in the 21st century world economy? (6 pages)
Important: Pay attention to
1.the year- to- year GDP growth rate for the last 10 years in the targeted country. Compare with
- the world’s GDP annual growth ( year to year),
- with the GDP annual growth in the USA ( for the last 10 years) and
- the GDP annual growth in every country in BRICS (not BRIC).
2. GDP per capita is another important indicator, analyze it as well and compare with other countries.