|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/12/2017 12:00 pm
Using the supply and demand graphs:
Supply and Demand Graphs.pptx
- Find one or two news articles from the Internet that illustrate a shift in supply and/or demand. The article(s) need to illustrate at least two of the four graphs. This may require two articles. The article(s) must be recent (within the last six months), and MUST NOT be from an encyclopedia or reference website that discusses demand and supply.
- DO NOT use blogs.
- The best articles are about changes in the price and/or sales of a particular product. Or about the changes in the costs of production or of inputs that impact the supply curve.
You then have the opportunity to demonstrate your understanding of supply and demand shifts as you explain the changes in price and quantity experienced by the product you choose. RECOMMENDATION: READ THE SAMPLE PROJECT: Under the Start Here link.
- Summarize the article(s). (Do not quote the article(s), but explain it as if you were telling someone about it. If you do use a direct quote or paraphrase, remember that citations and references are required.) If you use more than one article, then citations are required.
- Explain which graph in our collection - A, B, C, or D - illustrates the shift that you identify by describing the change in price and the change in equilibrium quantity. Remember to illustrate the shifts shown in at least two of the four graphs.
- Do use paragraphs in your post. And do remain focused on what is in the article.
- Provide a full URL link to the article(s) along with an APA-formatted reference to the article(s) at the bottom of your submission.
- Important: This is a Microeconomic course. Do not choose an article discussing Macroeconomic issues: Inflation, unemployment, trade deficit, government budget deficit, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, email me.
To receive full credit, your submission must be at least at least 750 words long, excluding the reference and the article link information.
Now click on the Forum text link at the top of the page to go to the discusion board. Then click on Create Tread to make a new post.