|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/12/2017 08:00 pm
Create a Python program for a number guessing game. Here are the requirements:
- Your program generates a random number between -100 and 100 and keeps asking the user to guess the number until the user guesses it correctly. Your random number generator should be implemented as a Python function which takes min and max as input parameters and returns a random number between those values including the min and the max.
- If the user guesses a number that is lower or higher than the number to be guessed then indicate that information to the user as a ‘low guess’ or a ‘high guess’ so that the user can get to the correct guess quicker.
- The program keeps track on number of guesses taken by the user to get to the correct guess. This is user’s score.
- Use a parameter for number of allowed guesses (set it some value, say 7) and your program congratulates users if user guesses the number correctly in number of guesses less than the number of allowed guesses. The program doesn’t allow user to continue beyond the number of allowed guesses and tells user that the number wasn’t guessed correctly in allowed attempts. You can print the number of allowed guesses at the beginning of the game.
- Write out user name and number of guesses taken to a game report file. Each attempt at the game will add a new line to the report file.
It is very important that this program is original, please let me know if you have any questions. I can't imagine this will take very long at all.