|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/12/2017 10:00 pm
Due tonight November 13, 2017 by 10:00pm eastern standard time.
Must be in APA format and cited
attached is the case I chose.
This essay is an opportunity to reflect on your education in forensic psychology. You should take this time to look back at your coursework and your own personal and professional development. This short paper should address the following types of issues:
- Why did you select the case you did (from the PSY-622 cases)?
- How did you apply the forensic theories you learned during your education to actual practices?
- Did you come across instances where the theory you learned simply did not apply to the case you were examining?
- Were there places where you worried about the potential for ethics violations because your imagined role as a forensic consultant did not match the ethics rules you learned? What is your opinion of the rules?
- What connections do you see between your summative assignment, your academic program, and your potential career?
- How will you apply what you have learned to your future academic and/or professional life?