|Due By (Pacific Time)||11/15/2017 12:00 am|
1.This is a Scripture paper that i ahve to write for my theology class about the gospels. The title is to write about a teaching or act or scene that occurs in more than one gospel and talk about the similarities and differnces between them; Using "behind the text"+ "infornt of the text"+ "in the text" and talk individualy on each of them with the topic i choose from the bible. In my case im writing the arrest and betrayal of Jesus by Judas in the bible. Comaring between the gospel of Mark and Gospel of Matthew. Adding in history source and the synoptic problem can help. Different audience the author of the godpel is approching and what was happening during that time, and what the text is delivering. Using all information and write infornt, behind and in the text.
2. This papar should be around 9-15 pages. I have wrote 7 pages already and it was revised my my professor. He said it is a C paper rightnow but working on it and finisheing it could get me an A. I summarized and talked about Marks gospel in the scene arrest and betrayal of Jesus. Talked about the history back groung being behind the text. Talked about infornt of the text and in the text as differnt paragraphs. I havent wrote anything on Matthew. I need correction and finish writing up the essay and make it better.
3. The professor made corrections on the word file with what i wrote already. I will send the expectation of the course for the essay. (IF CONFUSED, PLEASE ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS U CAN SO I CAN LET YOU UNDERSTAND.)
In this course students study the literature of the new testament with an emphasis on three contexts:
1. The World behind the text(e.g Whet were the NT books written? What specific historical contexts are the NT authors addressing? Who are the authors and what are their unique emphases?
2. The world of the text(e.g What are the literary is dynamics of the texts? WHat theological claims do these writings make? How do they relateto one another as canonical literature?
3. The world in front of the text(e.g How do modern readers interpret the NT writings? How do contemporary readers participate in meaning- making? What are the implications and common uses of the NT texts in the world today?)
THATS WHAT SHOULD BE USED FOR COMPARASON BETWEEN GOSPEL OF MARK AND MATTHEW FOR "THE ARREST AND BETRAYAL OF JESUS"
***ORGANIZATION OF THE ESSAY FROM NOW***
1st paragraph i sumamrized the story of the arrest and betrayal of Jesus and talked further into it.THEN
2nd paragraph I wrote behind the text for gospel of mark of the story
3rd paragraph i wrote in the text of gospel of Mark.
4th paragraph i wrote on infront of the text for gospel of Mark.
5th paragraph BEHIND THE TEXT GOSPEL OF MATTHEW (HAVENT WRITTEN)
6th paragraph In tHE text for gospel of Matthew (HAVENT WRITTEN)
7th paragraph of infront of the text for gospel of Matthew.(HAVENT WRITTEN)
8TH CONCLUSION AND COMPARASON ALSO DURING THE PARAGRAPHS YOU CAN COMPARE THE DIFFERENT GOSPELS. IS IT CONFUSING?
My professor fixed my essay on grammar and gave suggestions and was wondering if someone could fix and finish up my essay WITH LIKE A SIMILIAR WRITING STYLE OF MINE AND HELP FIX THE ESSAY INTO A BETTER PAPER THAT HAS HAD IMPROVEMENT WITH WHAT I HAVE ALREADY WROTE. HE also said i could add commentaries into the essay. If appplicable and there is time please see these two books
1. MATTHEW (Baker exegetical commentary on the new testament) author: DAVID TURNER
2. A costly Freedom(A theological reading of mark's gospel) Author: Brendan BRYNE
ONLY IF COULD HELP AND NECCESARRY TO WRITE MORE. THANKS
Videos websites that helped me or could help you.
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ASK OR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews