|Due By (Pacific Time)||11/30/2017 12:00 pm|
MGMT 3810 Semester Group Project
1. You will be creating training materials for a fictional company.
2. The group project consists of two parts, a training video and a training manual. The video and manual must cover a single topic/concept. Your final idea for your project must be submitted to me (emailed to email@example.com) for approval by Friday, October 13.
4. The video will be 3-4 minutes long and posted online (e.g. Youtube, WeVideo). I suggest you create a page for your group. I DO NOT care how many people in your group appear in the video. If someone wrote it, and someone else shot it, and someone else edited it, I will know how much each member contributed from the group evaluation forms.
4. The manual must contain at least 500 words and appear professional with regards to the materials used in its construction and the information contained within. This is not a paper. Once again, you may delegate the work as your group sees fit, but you better make sure your teammates believe you contributed a fair amount of effort.
5. A link to your video and the manual (manuals must be printed) will be due in-class on Thursday, November 30, but may be turned in earlier. The evaluations are due by Friday, December 1 at 5:00pm.
Grading: Your group’s grade for this project will be based on the quality of both your group’s video AND your group’s manual (i.e. did you cover the topic, was the information and instruction relevant). Please note that your individual grade may be different from your group’s grade based on how much you contributed to the group project. Your participation will be reported by confidential peer evaluations submitted to me after the project has been turned in.
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews